1. Ketchup on eggs
Bacon smiles > ketchup smiles
2. People who don’t like mango, coriander or avocados
Mango, avocado & coriander salsa – haters to the left, please.
4. Choosing muffins over doughnuts
390 cal for the muffin or 250 cal for the double chocolate doughnut. Just sayin’.
5. American cheese
Seriously…is it even food?
6. Pasta served with a side of bread
7. French Salad Dressing
8. People who think Tim Horton’s coffee is “the good stuff”
(this guy does)
9. White chocolate
10. Why most commercial soup stock is full of salt
990 mg per 10 calorie serving. Really?
11. “But it was low fat, so it’s healthier”
Ya, the myth of low fat makes me want to hide too.
12. Light beer
Ah, now I get it.
13. Buying bottled municipal water (Aquafina, Dasani)
14. Movie theater popcorn is sold in sizes medium, large, and extra large
“Medium: the middle quality or state between two extremes”