Custom Strength is hiring an individual for part time Customer, Business and Sales Support.
10 – 15 hours per week
- Primarily work out of your own home , with 1-3 hours at the office/gym each month.
- Client and prospect correspondence
- Answer/reply to emails and phone calls about training with custom strength
- Facilitate schedule changes for clients (in conjunction with online system)
- Assistance with Custom Strength projects
- Helping with creation of company manual, client handouts, and other initiatives
- Creation of marketing material
- Assist with social media & website updates
- Help keep gym running safe and effectively
- A bunch of other stuff that comes up on the fly
- Must have strong communication and organization skills
- Must haves: Experience in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Nice to haves: Experience with WordPress and some sort of video editor (nothing fancy)
- Must be enthusiastic, personable and nice.
- Must laugh at all of my jokes.
- Ideal but not necessary: ability to recognize sarcasm.
If interested, I invite you to come to Custom Strength on Tuesday Feb 26th at 2:30pm for an open house. Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com by Saturday Feb 23rd.
This will give us a chance to get a feel for each other, and for you to get a feel for what Custom Strength and this position is about. Please submit a resume at the open house, or by 7pm that evening if you are interested. I will hold interviews with the top candidates on the following day (and possibly Thursday), and will decide by Feb 28th.