Custom Strength is hiring an individual for part time Customer, Business and Sales Support.
10 – 15 hours per week
– Primarily work out of your own home , with 1-3 hours at the office/gym each month.
– Client and prospect correspondence
– Answer/reply to emails and phone calls about training with custom strength
– Facilitate schedule changes for clients (in conjunction with online system)
– Assistance with Custom Strength projects
– Helping with creation of company manual, client handouts, and other initiatives
– Creation of marketing material
– Assist with social media & website updates
– Help keep gym running safe and effectively
– A bunch of other stuff that comes up on the fly
– Must have strong communication and organization skills
– Must haves: Experience in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– Nice to haves: Experience with WordPress and some sort of video editor (nothing fancy)
– Must be enthusiastic, personable and nice.
– Must laugh at all of my jokes.
– Ideal but not necessary: ability to recognize sarcasm.
If interested, I invite you to come to Custom Strength on Tuesday Feb 26th at 2:30pm for an open house. Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday Feb 23rd.
This will give us a chance to get a feel for each other, and for you to get a feel for what Custom Strength and this position is about. Please submit a resume at the open house, or by 7pm that evening if you are interested. I will hold interviews with the top candidates on the following day (and possibly Thursday), and will decide by Feb 28th.