Enough! I’ve been the temporary replacement for Custom Strength’s great Customer and Business Support staff for the past 2 months, and my combined workload is turning my mind to mush and my social life to…(no words – evidence of mush brain?).
It’s hiring time!
Part time Customer, business and sales support
10 – 15 hours per week
– Primarily work out of your own home, with 2-3 hours at the office every 2nd week.
– Client and prospect correspondence
– Answer/reply to emails and phone calls about training with custom strength
– Facilitate schedule changes for clients (in conjunction with online system)
– Assistance with Custom Strength projects
– Helping with creation of company manual, client handouts, and other initiatives
– Creation of presentation and some marketing material
– Social media assistance
– Option for the right person: twitter and facebook updates, forum posting, putting up blog posts, uploading youtube videos
– A bunch of other stuff that I can’t think of right now
– Must have strong communication and organization skills
– Must haves: Experience in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and powerpoint), and be comfortable enough with software tools that you could learn our new scheduling tool, and things like mailchimp and google calendar
– Nice to haves: Experience with wordpress and some sort of video editor (nothing fancy)
– Must be enthusiastic, personable and nice.
– Must laugh at all of my jokes.
– Ideal but not necessary: ability to recognize sarcasm.
If interested, I invite you to come to Custom Strength on Thursday May 9th at 11am for an open house. Please RSVP by emailing me through the contact form by Wednesday May 8th.
This will give us a chance to get a feel for each other, and for you to get a feel for what Custom Strength and this position is about. At that point, if you are interested, please submit a resume by end of day on May 10th. I will hold interviews with the top 3 candidates the following week and will decide by Friday May 17th, with an anticipated started date of May 21st.
Here’s the contact form:
[contact-form-7 id=”2203″ title=”Contact form 1″]